Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 was a little more complicated. Today we had swimming lessons for my son so we don't usually get home until later in the evening so I wanted to try and get my half hour in before we left. For about 15 minutes, he played by himself but he started to get a little fussy so we sat for awhile. He went back to playing so I went back to sewing. I got a few more minutes in before Adam wandered over. I ended up sewing with him in my lap for a few minutes but he was interested in trying to touch the needle as it went up and down. Finally, my husband came home and he was able to entertain Adam while I wrapped up.

I was able to finish machine stitching down the binding on the Doghouse quilt and part of the truck/tractor quilt. Here is a shot of sewing the binding on:



Tomorrow my goal is to finish up the machine work so I can start the hand-sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment