Thursday, June 17, 2010

Days 9 & 10

A finished object!

I finished handsewing the binding on Adam's Tractors and Trucks quilt. I am really happy with the way it turned out.



The wheels are wool and I used the blanket stitch on my machine to sew down the edges. The machine quilting was done by a women near my hometown. I have been sending my quilts there for almost 10 years and I am alway happy with her work. She is also in charge of the quilt displays at the local county fair. I am hoping to enter this quilt this year.




I also sewed the squares for my Itty Bitty swap quilt. My next steps will be to add the borders. I also need to decide how I am going to quilt it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am amazed by your quilting skills! You should enter it into the fair. I think that's a wonderful idea.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete