Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A New Blog and a Challenge

Recently, a blog that I follow issued a challenge. In order to improve her sewing skills, Janelle, from Pretty Little Knit Stitches decided to try sewing for a half hour a day for the next 30 days. Lately, I have been a little obsessed with knitting. I find it easier to work on a little bit at a time than sewing. I also joined Ravelry which has helped me discover more knitting patterns than I could do in a lifetime. Quilting has always been my hobby of choice and since Adam was born, it has been feeling a little neglected. I decided to accept Janelle's challenge and attempt to sew 30 minutes in 30 days. I have also decided to try my hand at a blog and I will start by documenting my progress on the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I'm glad you're joining my challenge, I think it will be a lot of fun. I'm excited to follow your progress. And thanks for linking me! :D

    ReplyDelete